We are looking for passionate individuals who
are inspired to go the extra mile while cultivating professional relationships with colleagues and clients and are innovative to provide the best service in the Audio Visual market.
Engineer will be responsible for acting as a technical sales engineer and negotiate the terms and conditions of contracts for the sale, installation, and/or integration of audiovisual
and related control equipment.
To be a successful Sales Engineer, you must be
able to do the following:
- Lead and assist the sales and project team with the design and development of high-end audiovisual
collaboration solutions utilizing the latest control system, video conferencing, unified communications and video streaming solutions.
- Design and develop control systems designs and solutions utilizing Crestron, AMX, Extron and other.
- Respond to RFP’ s and develop written quotations, system designs, and schematics.
- Working knowledge and design experience with Unified Communications systems as well as video streaming and
video conferencing solutions are required.
- Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in designing and engineering audio,
video, lighting, and control systems, including display, switching, processing, control systems, equipment racks, sound systems, audio and video conferencing for control rooms, boardrooms,
visualization labs, executive briefing centers, classrooms, training rooms, and other high profile environments.
- Experience with technology sales and installation procedures to colleges & universities, corporate,
state and federal government customers, along with knowledge of construction management and solid leadership abilities are required.
- Knowledge of current technology and trends in the audiovisual field.
- Ability to research, evaluate and recommend products based on an analysis of customers’ needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference,
- Membership or certification in InfoComm or any other pertinent audiovisual industry programs is
- Sales: 2 years
- Sales Engineer: 1 year